Listen to public safety leaders on how their organizations are responding to COVID-19. Discussion topics include continuity of operations planning, lessons learned, workforce optimization considerations, and communications strategies. An audience Q&A will also be included.
Guest speakers include:
- Scott Brillman, Captain, 911 Director, City of Baltimore
- Jim Lake, Director, Charleston County Consolidated Dispatch Center, SC
- Tyrell Morris, Executive Director, Orleans Parish Communications District, LA
- Chuck Spalding, NG9-1-1 Director, Palm Beach County, FL
- Christy Williams, Director, North Central Texas 9-1-1, TX
- Moderator: Glenn Bischoff, Content Writer, Mission Critical Partners