On-Demand Webinar: Moving to NIBRS: Preparing Your Agency for Compliance and Options to Consider
In January 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will stop collecting Uniform Crime Report (UCR) summary data and only collect data through the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). There are many questions, both technical and operational, about how agencies can meet the compliance deadline, especially when it comes to the challenges of report validation, personnel training and developing new, effective workflows.
During this session, Mission Critical Partners discusses the following:
- The process needed to assess and transition to NIBRS
- Technical and operational requirements
- Change implications within agencies
- Common shortfalls in law enforcement applications and the records management system (RMS)
- Common areas of risk for agencies
Upon filling out the form provided below, you will receive a link to view the on-demand webinar and an email.