On-Demand Webinar: Implementing and Supporting Your Applications in the Cloud
Numerous innovations are being offered to enhance law enforcement operations. Some agencies however may feel hesitant adapting these due to lack of familiarity – sometimes on the technology but more often the intricacies involved with the specifications of the product, the process involved in acquiring the product, and working with the tech providers. This webinar aims to unpack the nuances when it comes to implementing and supporting law enforcement applications in the cloud.
This session’s speaker is Robert “Bob” Kaelin. Bob is the Vice President of Public Safety at Mission Critical Partners and a nationally recognized expert in information systems for criminal justice organizations. He has a prolific background in the fields of government, education, and law enforcement.
Bob’s discussion includes:
- A glimpse into the different clients Mission Critical is working with and the customized web-based cloud solutions they provide the clients with.
- The different types of cloud services that an agency may utilize and examples, common features, inclusions, and support for each.
- A step-by-step look into implementing cloud solutions
- The different areas of support that must be available
- The importance of having a both an implementation and operational statement of work