The Mission-Critical Media Center

Mission Critical Partners Honored as One of the Best Places to Work in PA

BPWPA2016_2c

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (September 19, 2016)—Mission Critical Partners, Inc. (MCP) has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 2016. The annual ranking, now in its 16th year, is one of the first statewide programs in the country that recognizes Pennsylvania organizations that benefit the state’s economy and its workforce.“We are honored to once again receive this statewide recognition. The people at Mission Critical Partners are our most important asset. We aim to provide a workplace culture where our employees can grow and flourish professionally and be part of a larger mission that they feel passionate about,” said Kevin Murray, president, Mission Critical Partners. “Our hiring practices aim to attract the top talent in our industry and then develop them into leaders that deliver high-impact work for our clients.”

The survey and awards program recognizes the best places of employment in Pennsylvania. MCP was also recognized by the program in 2013. Among the benefits MCP provides its employees worth highlighting include 100-percent coverage of employees’ health-care premiums, tuition reimbursement, and a commitment to corporate citizenship, as well as a large investment in employee development and training. In 2015, MCP invested more than $1 million in training and professional development, the equivalent to approximately $15,000 per fulltime employee.

The awards program is a public/private partnership between the Team Pennsylvania Foundation, the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, the Pennsylvania State Council for Human Resource Management, and the Central Penn Business Journal.

A two-part process determines the 100 Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania finalists. Approximately 25 percent of the total evaluation was based on the company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics. The remaining 75 percent comes from an extensive employee survey, which more than 90 percent of MCP employees nationwide participated in. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.

MCP will be recognized at the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania awards banquet on Thursday, December 1, 2016, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Rankings will be revealed at the ceremony.

About Mission Critical Partners

Mission Critical Partners is an industry leader with expertise in radio and wireless broadband; networks and Next Generation 911; public safety facilities and operations; and lifecycle management. Backed by
a team of more than 80 experts who bring decades of experience to every project, MCP provides consulting and lifecycle management services that help transform our client’s public safety systems and operations at every stage of their lifecycle: design, implement, build or manage. Additional information and career opportunities are available at missioncritical.3twenty9.net

Topics: Life at MCP, 911, Company News, Awards

Posted on September 9, 2016