Mission Critical Partners Announces Key Organizational Moves to Deliver Added-Value to Clients and to Drive Innovation
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (March 27, 2018)—Mission Critical Partners (MCP) announced today a new organizational structure and the appointments of several key leaders. These changes are designed to align with the company’s strategic objectives to drive innovation across the public safety communications ecosystem, adapt to the evolved needs of the emergency response process, and focus on delivering added-value to clients.
The key organizational moves are as follows:
- John Chiaramonte, who joined MCP in 2014 and formerly served as senior program manager for next generation 911 networks, has been named president of the Consulting Services Division. In this new role, Chiaramonte will bring services from all MCP professional services practices, including next generation 911 networks, radio and wireless, and operations and facilities, under one leader to provide integrated services to clients across all aspects of mission-critical communications.
- David S. Jones, former vice president, Lifecycle Management Services, who joined MCP in 2015, has been named president of the Lifecycle Management Services Division. In his newly-expanded role, Jones will be responsible for building MCP’s services business to include co-managed IT, vendor management, operations management, data management and network management services.
- Rob Sterner has been named senior vice president of business development. Sterner joined MCP in 2015 and has a successful track record of developing forward-thinking, client-centric solutions. Working alongside senior vice president of national sales and co-founder, Brian Bark, as well as senior vice president of strategic accounts, David F. Jones, he will be responsible for leading MCP’s business development team.
- Len Kowalski, former chief financial officer and co-founder, has been reappointed to chief operations officer. Kowalski will assume responsibility for ensuring operational excellence across the organization.
- Patrick Duffy will assume the role of chief financial officer and be accountable for managing the financial strategy for MCP. Duffy previously served as controller and has been with MCP since 2016.
- Dave Sehnert has been appointed director of innovation and integration, a new position for MCP. Sehnert joined MCP in 2014 and formerly served as a senior consultant supporting next generation 911 networks. In this new role, Sehnert will be responsible for driving innovation and integration across all MCP divisions to deliver an enhanced client experience and ensuring that clients’ mission-critical infrastructure is capable of meeting the expanded needs and expectations of the public.
- Morgan Sava, former marketing program manager, has been named vice president and director of corporate marketing. Sava joined MCP in 2016 and will be responsible for leading the company’s marketing strategy and communications efforts.
In addition to the changes highlighted above, MCP’s senior management team also includes these seven key leaders who will join Kevin Murray, MCP’s chief executive officer, in leading the organization.
- Brian Bark, senior vice president, director of national sales
- David F. Jones, senior vice president, director of strategic accounts
- Charles Conley, vice president, director of operations, west
- Sid McConahy, vice president, director of operations, east
- John Spearly, vice president, director of administrative services
- Chris Kelly, vice president, director of wireless services
- Dave Boyce, vice president of technology
“APPOINTING THESE NEW LEADERS SETS THE STAGE FOR MCP BEING BETTER POSITIONED TO HELP OUR CLIENTS TRANSFORM THEIR MISSION-CRITICAL OPERATIONS AND BUILD NEW TEAMS THAT OFFER INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO OUR CLIENT BASE,” COMMENTED KEVIN MURRAY, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MCP. “WE’RE MAKING THESE CHANGES BECAUSE IT’S VITALLY IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY AHEAD OF WHERE THE INDUSTRY IS GOING AND BETTER PREPARE OUR CLIENTS TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH THAT EVOLUTION.”
About Mission Critical Partners (MCP)
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a professional and lifecycle management services firm that helps clients enhance and evolve their public safety systems and operations through our extensive experience, knowledge and resources. By providing insight and support every step of the way, our clients are able to transform their mission-critical operations, maximizing the value of their investments and ensuring optimal performance and success. Additional information and career opportunities are available at www.MissionCriticalPartners.com.